Tuesday, November 1, 2016

GTL: Bachelorette in Jersey!

During the Fourth of July weekend, I headed to Interlaken, NJ (near Asbury Park) for my bachelorette party at my family's beach house! I had 15 of my best girl friends come from all over the country to celebrate with me--I'm SUCH a lucky girl to have the kindest, most generous, and most FUN best friends around! My Maid of Honor Tory, plus my girlfriends, planned a wonderful weekend--it was amazing getting together my closest friends from home, college, and Denver--they all got along so well (as i knew they would) and it was just awesome to see everyone interacting! It included bachelorette games, dancing at the bars, a fun Italian dinner, lots of wine, and lounging on the beach--my favorite activity :-).



















My atown besties:


My college besties:



My bridesmaid Katie, and MOH Tory!


Fun goody-bags that my MOH and bridesmaids made for everyone! Personalized sunglasses, adorable tank-tops, personalized cozies and more!



My three fav Katies <3



Emmy making dinner!





Love these ladies!

















Miami Ladies <3




My best friend/MOH:







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and opinions, and also finding new favorite blogs to add to my blog roll through your comments!